One is never too old or too cool to color eggs for Easter, except Phil that is. I went next door to the Munderloh's to dye eggs with their granddaughter Makala. Aren't they pretty?Recent Posts
"My beloved is unto me as a bundle of myrrh." Song of Solomon 1:13
Recent Posts
Copyright © 2009 A Bundle of Myrrh, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
1 comments:
Oh my gosh how fun!! I didnt do any type of eggs this year :( I was sad but at the end of the day, no one will eat them and they go to waste. Well I'm sure some wild boars or somethign could eat them but I only have seen one of those around here lately. And it came charging at me and tried to eat my ice cream. Anyway looks like y'all had a fun day! Dont wake your child up that early ever again though.
Post a Comment