The big event in town last weekend was the estate auction! We had to go and uh, it's just like in the movies. I couldn't believe anyone could understand that auctioneer, but things were flying off the, well, grass and tables. Phil decided to get in on the fun. He won a grease gun and an old tool box full of lots of little metal things he'll never need and a 9 inch bolt for $4. He was so proud. I'm just glad the auctioneer said $4 and not $40....who knew?Recent Posts
7.06.2008
My first auction.
Posted by
Aubri
The big event in town last weekend was the estate auction! We had to go and uh, it's just like in the movies. I couldn't believe anyone could understand that auctioneer, but things were flying off the, well, grass and tables. Phil decided to get in on the fun. He won a grease gun and an old tool box full of lots of little metal things he'll never need and a 9 inch bolt for $4. He was so proud. I'm just glad the auctioneer said $4 and not $40....who knew?

0 comments:
Post a Comment