
My sweet corn had some problems, but the later planting came through ok. If you've never had fresh sweet corn it tastes like candy.
Our first tomatoes are ready. It took quite a while in this cooler climate. We are going to have a lot very soon."My beloved is unto me as a bundle of myrrh." Song of Solomon 1:13
Recent Posts

Our first tomatoes are ready. It took quite a while in this cooler climate. We are going to have a lot very soon.Copyright © 2009 A Bundle of Myrrh, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
3 comments:
Your baby is absolutely precious! I am so glad you are posting pics. I look forward to seeing them! Me and Sylvia & Mom looked at them today...theyre at the river here so we got to enjoy your child together. We all got a kick out of the corn LOL..thanks 4 the updates!
I do think your corn looks really yummy. I would love to have some fresh sweet corn because I like candy.
that's it. we're moving to Nebraska. Ben just gave the okay. I gotta get my hands on that corn. And Maddie wants to get her hands on Lily! The Hales grow beautiful things!
Post a Comment