This isn't a picture of last year's snow fall. It's back. Our high today is a toasty 37 degrees. I'm so glad we're leaving for Texas.
"My beloved is unto me as a bundle of myrrh." Song of Solomon 1:13
Recent Posts
Copyright © 2009 A Bundle of Myrrh, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
2 comments:
Yesterday it was about 75, and today, with the wind-chill factor, it feels like 30...ugh.
Ok, I hope your mom checke her email when u were there, cause otherwise, the gift might not have made much sense. Well, the gift would, but the material woudlnt. So if you didnt get that message, let me know and I"ll tell u what it said. and Explain why I am disappointed in the little thing I wanted to look like a dress for your daughter.
Post a Comment