We had an ultrasound done today. Here's our sweet little wiggle worm. The technician looked and looked and couldn't see anything that looked like "boy parts" so we believe it's another girl for the Hales! She looks healthy and everything is still on schedule for our June 16th due date. Hopefully we'll have a name for her by then!Recent Posts
2.05.2009
Thinking Pink Again!
Posted by
Aubri
We had an ultrasound done today. Here's our sweet little wiggle worm. The technician looked and looked and couldn't see anything that looked like "boy parts" so we believe it's another girl for the Hales! She looks healthy and everything is still on schedule for our June 16th due date. Hopefully we'll have a name for her by then!
4 comments:
Horray! How exciting! Yeah for girls! Congratulations!
cool, looks like Lily
Looks like Aubri
Well you never know, I have heard those "boy parts" can wait until delivery to pop out. Like my doc says, "I would not paint the walls yet, I am never sure until the baby is in my hands." Although, I am pulling for a girl.
Post a Comment