"My beloved is unto me as a bundle of myrrh." Song of Solomon 1:13
Recent Posts
Hehe. Does Phil get as wet as I did last night bathing the kid I sat for? She had a great time though. I just wasnt prepared for the tidal wave.
I just love daddy bath time! Randall still does bath time for the kids. With two, we have evolved to the assembly line procedure. He does the bath and I dry and dress...next!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hehe. Does Phil get as wet as I did last night bathing the kid I sat for? She had a great time though. I just wasnt prepared for the tidal wave.
I just love daddy bath time! Randall still does bath time for the kids. With two, we have evolved to the assembly line procedure. He does the bath and I dry and dress...next!
Post a Comment